GK Questions and Answers for competitive exams Latest
- Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
- Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
- Which of the following is used as ‘a moderator in nuclear reactor?
- Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
- Wool 2. New Delhi 3. Graphite 4. Mars
- What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
- Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which’ country ?
- In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of how many players?
- The improper function of which results in condition ‘Myxoedema’ in human beings?
5. Afghanistan 6. Bangladesh 7. 9 players each 8. Thyroid gland
- In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
- In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
- Who was the Chairman’ of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
- Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
9. Jupiter 10. Grama 11. Jawaharlal Nehru 12. Plutonium
- When had India a plan holiday?
- How are Latitude and Longitude?
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- Which book is authored by V.S. Naipaul ?
13. After the drought of 1966 14. Perpendicular to each other 15. Jain Philosophy 16. A House for Mr. Biswas
- Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
- Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
- The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
- What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?
17. Gambusia 18. Right to freedom 19. Celestial pole 20. Brahmi
Current GK is a fantastic resource for comprehensive competitive exam preparation. So that you never miss out on any recent GK, this helpful page provides all the Current Events, Major Issues, and Top Events on a National and Global level with detailed explanations.