GK Part6 Questions and Answers for competitive exams
- Total internal reflection of light is possible when light enters from which thing?
- The book ‘Worshipping False God’s is written by which person?
- When was the Rolling plan designed?
- Which is a global biodiversity hotspot in India?
- Water to air 2. Arun Shourie 3. 1978-83 4. Western Ghats
- During which reign was Kalidasa lived?
- In the human body, cowper’s glands form a part of which system?
- The resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in which Sabha?
- Which transition metal is in liquid state?
5. Chandragupta II 6. Reproductive system 7. Rajya Sabha alone 8. Mercury
- Which type of forest exhibits highest bio-diversity ?
- Which Rashtrakuta ruler established a victory pillar in Rameswaram ?
- Who directed the famous T.V. serial ‘Tandoori Nights’?
- The UNESCO declared 2011 as which International Year?
9. Tropical rain forest 10. Krishna III 11. Saeed Jaffrey 12. International Year of Chemistry
- In absence of ribosome in cell which function does not takes place?
- Where are Tapovan and Vishnugarh Hydroelectric Projects located?
- Who was the last ruler of the Tughlaq dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate ?
- To whom does the Public Accounts Committee submit its report?
13. Protein synthesis 14. Uttarakhand 15. Nasir-ud-din-Mahmud 16. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
- If a bar magnet is cut length wise into 3 parts, what will the total number of poles be?
- Why does the Issue Department of the RBI maintain a against printing of note?
- With which river is the Omkareshwar Project associated?
- The ruler which was not invited to join the confederacy to fight against Vijaynagar in the battle of Talikota?
16. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha 17. 6 18. Minimum Reserve System 19. Narmada
Current GK is a fantastic resource for comprehensive competitive exam preparation. So that you never miss out on any recent GK, this helpful page provides all the Current Events, Major Issues, and Top Events on a National and Global level with detailed explanations.