GK Part4 Questions and Answers for competitive exams
- With which country is “Orange’ Revolution” associated?
- With which field was Pandit Bhimsen Joshi associated?
- What percentage of water is lost during transpiration?
- Which is the most populous city in the world?
- Ukraine 2. Music’s 3. 99% 4. Tokyo
- By which ruler was the practice of military governorship first introduced in India?
- Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
- When temperature is gradually decreased, what is the specific heat of substance?
- What is the mean of Invisible Export?
5. Greeks 6. USA 7. Decreased 8. Export Services
- Which is the country with the highest density of population in Europe?
- Bhakt Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?
- Who was the first person to cross the Alps with army?
- What is the loss of water in the form of water drops called?
9. Netherlands 10. Jahangir 11. Hannibal 12. Guttation
- Who was made the Home Minister when Jawaharlal Nehru formed the Interim Government in 1946 ?
- Which foreign country is closest to Andarnan Islands?
- Who was called Zinda Pir (living saint) in Mughal India?
- Which metal is non toxic in nature?
13. Sardar Patel 14. Myanmar 15. Aurangzeb 16. Gold
- Which is the latest addition to the list of UNESCO’s world heritage sites in India?
- Which committee was assigned to recommend reforms in the insurance sector?
- Which State shares boundaries with the maximum number of other States of India ?
- The first railway line in India was opened in which year?
17. Red Fort 18. Malhotra Commit- tee 19. Assam 20. 1853
“Approach each day with the same mindset that your opportunity can come within a blink of an eye.” Teddy Bridgewater
Current GK is a fantastic resource for comprehensive competitive exam preparation. So that you never miss out on any recent GK, this helpful page provides all the Current Events, Major Issues, and Top Events on a National and Global level with detailed explanations.