- In human body, which are the leg bones?
- When the Vice-President acts as President he gets the emoluments of which post?
- Which of the following is good nuclear fuel?
- All the watches of a country are set according to which time?
- Humerus and Femur 2. President 3. Plutonium-239 4. Standard time of the country
- Near the banks of which river excavations have brought to light that Indus Valley Civilization percolated to far south?
- Which book is entitled as ‘Bible of Communism’ ?
- Who is popularly known as ‘Nightingale of India’ ?
- In metabolism, how enzymes act?
5. Krishna 6. Das Kapital 7. Sarojini Naidu 8. As catalyst
- If it is 4 P.M. on Monday at 150°W, what will be the time at 150°E ?
- The term nishka, which meant an ornament in the Vedic period, was used in latertirnes, what did it denote?
- In India, the concept of single citizenship is adopted from which country?
- Which is the essential element in all organic compounds?
9. 12 Noon on Tuesday 10. A coin 11. England 12. Carbon
- Which is the oldest ‘stock exchange of India?
- What are the ‘Temperate lows’?
- Which are Tile earliest Buddhist literature that deal with the stories of the various birth of Buddha?
- Dr. M. S. Swaminathan distinguished himself in which field?
13. Bombay Stock Exchange14. Sub-polar low pressure belts 15. Jatakas 16. Agriculture
- By which plants is the maximum fixation of solar energy done?
- In which year was the first no confidence motion moved in the Lok Sabha after independence?
- Which hot and dry winds that help in the ripening or grapes in the Alps region?
- Which language was used in the literature of Sangam period?
17. Green plants 18. 1963 19. Foehn 20. Tamil
Comment- You can give us any information you have from the comment section below *****.
Current GK is a fantastic resource for comprehensive competitive exam preparation. So that you never miss out on any recent GK, this helpful page provides all the Current Events, Major Issues, and Top Events on a National and Global level with detailed explanations.