• Prime Minister Narendra Modi has
announced that the entire country will be out under a curfew-like lockdown
from midnight today.
• Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the head of the International Olympic Committee agreed to postpone the Tokyo 2020 Games by a year due to Coronavirus Pandemic.
• Indian Finance Minister announced an increase in the threshold for default under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) to Rs 1 crore. Currently, the threshold of triggering insolvency cases stands at Rs 1 lakh. Ms Sitharaman also said that the deadline for filing income tax returns for the financial year 2018-19 has been extended to June 30, 2020 from March 31, 2020. The interest rate on delayed payment of returns has also been cut to 9 per cent from 12 per cent.
• Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan proved his majority by winning the trust vote in the Assembly today.
• World Tuberculosis Day is observed on 24th March every year to raise public awareness.
• Former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir Omar Abdullah was released from detention after 7 months.
Q1.World Tuberculosis Day observed every year on
Ans:- 24 March
Q2.Which country is set to receive a loan worth RMB 7 billion (USD 989 million) from the BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) in order to combat the epidemiological threat and economic disruption caused by the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak?
Q3. Which SAARC Nation pledged to donate $1 Million for Coronavirus Emergency Fund?
Q4.Which Airline has been Award with Swacchta Bharat Award ?
Ans:- Go Air
Q5.Which Insurance company has announced ‘COVID-19’ Protection Cover ?
Ans:- ICICI Lombard
Q6.Recently, PM Modi announced the formation of COVID-19 Economic Response Task Force, Who will lead this Task Force?
Ans:- Nirmala Sitharaman
Q7.Who has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Slovakia ?
Ans:- Igor Matovic
Q8. Coronavirus Information hub has been launched by which social midia platform?
Q9. What is the Rank of India as electricty producing country according to the world Energy Statistics ?
Q10.Which Indian State has Launched an mobile App 'COVA Punjab ?