81. Which was the first linguistic state in independent India?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
82. largest diamond in the world?
83. Former Indian Prime minister who received both Bharath Ratna and Nishan-E-pakistan?
Answer: Morarji Desai
84. Who is the father of computer science?
Answer: Alan Turing
85. Which is world's first coin?
Answer: Lydian coin
86. Uri dam is constructed across the river?
87. Which is the lightest metal?
89. Which is the smallest desert in the world?
Answer: Carcross Desert, canada
90. Who is the chairman of Rajya sabha?
Answer: The Vice President